LEADFREE Archives

November 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
MA/NY DDave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:57:58 -0600
Hi Again Gary, Roger Trimble, TomA, IPC LF Listservers,

Adding {I hope} to some great notes.

Gary, or Dickey-John Gary, not to be confused with John-Deere Gary or, or, -

<How to verify>

Beyond the IPC LF Listserve membership, which collectively is a great
resource, you should contact your EU or EC importer or agent in each
particular EU country. Ymmv = Your milage might vary (which Dolby-ChrisJ
just retaught us). For example in the UK you might find out that for now,
everything is OK yet in that funny Swiss country they are more restrictive.
Tommy A, GuenterG, or others can correct me since I am teasing TA, GG, yet
I think Denmark, Netherlands is a bit tougher than most of the EU
countries. So Tom do you agree?

By the Way, I believe in some cases verification will be difficult until we
get closer to the deadline and our first test cases.

Yours in Engineering, Dave
YiEngr, DDave

P.S. TomA, the umlauts did good, if not fantastic.
""Schön' Gruß (I wonder what your browser makes of my Umlauts)""

P.S. In the USA and I am sure in the EU we have many fine farming equipment
companies whose electronic reliability needs, are often darn difficult.

P.S. I don't like torture, unless I do it..., in a recoverale way.