TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:33:31 -0700
Chris,

Have you tried this?

The only way I could determine if the cure was complete as to try to
remove it with IPA. It simply became impossible to remove after 3 or 4
weeks.

It would probably save time and money for James to get a copy of
IPC-HDBK-830 the Conformal Coating Handbook.