TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
Jimi Yazdanpanah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:21:28 +1300
Dear Friends

I hope i can get some help here, Has any one has came an standard that
refer to component pull test, this obviously for Surface mount components
not plated through holes as stated in IPC -TM-650.
I know there are number of tools can be purchased but there are no
standards to identify the amount of force should be applied.
If any one has any suggestion or recommendation that would be greatly
appreciated.
PS: the components obviously soldered to printed circuit boards.

Thank you

the sender of this email.