TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:14:18 +0200
Hi Tom,

I suggest you search in the archives for a thread that started on 21
Jan 2004, subject "Thermal Profiling Systems".
I asked the same question at that time.
One of the reasons for buying a ECD Supermole instead of a KIC was that
ECD offers their software free of charge for unlimited PC's, whereas
with KIC you get an annoying hardwarekey.

Best regards,

Daan Terstegge
PCB Assembly Department
Thales Land & Joint Systems

Tel        +31(0)35 524 8297
Fax       +31(0)35 524 8181
Unclassified Email

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/26/04 04:02pm >>>
Can you suggest various SMT profiler's available?

I did a Google search, but the results were very poor.  I am aware of
the
KIC system, and Datapaq.

We're looking for a profiler that can go through the oven with the PCB
assembly, not one that strings out the probe wires (they always get
stuck in
the conveyor...)  Any suggestions would be appreciate.

You can contact me off net if your worried about it sounding like an
advertisement.  Thanks

Tom Parkinson - Quality System Manager - CIT
WinTronics, Inc.
Ph: 724-981-5770 Ext. 235
Fax: 724-981-1772

in