TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
"Fineline Circuits, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Fineline Circuits, Inc.
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:44:39 -0400
Geoff:
Yes we are routing the castellation holes after electroless. We understood
that if we did after plating we will have more burrs but I will look into
these special routers. Can I have HP-Tec's number. I did google search but
they may not have a website.
Thanks
Sona