TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:12:58 +0200
Scaring scenario!
Just what I fear. We use Vigon 200, which is an extremly good cleaner, no doubt. However, what you mention is exactly my fear. What if the cleaner agent can't be removed 100% from that space between can and plastic skin ? As the pH value is 10, such remnants and aluminium will probably not coexist without aggressions. How will the environment be on inside of that plastic after 10 years..or 20 years? Maybe many don't want to know...

Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems