TECHNET Archives

October 2004

From:
Afri Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Afri Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:26:47 -0400
Hi all
I was wonder if anyone had come across a situation where the adhesive
under the surface mount components had flux residue trapped which was
than attacking the soldermask and copper underneath.
Also saw some very small solderballs.

Any idea what would be the cause and how to avoid this ?
Thanking you