LEADFREE Archives

October 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Jolly Nick (Mr N)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:46:25 +0100
Dave

As any customer board built after July 2006 would need to be compliant if
falling under the scope of RoHS and not exempted, I assume your first point
concerns categories outside the directive or exempted applications.

If so, repair using SnPb is currently Ok.  No-one can predict that 'ANY and
all
regulations written up via DTI would approve me' for all the future!

Not sure what you mean by Alstom's second question as can't see one there,
nor use of 'transition' board.

Regards

Nick