EMBEDDEDNET Archives

October 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Remo Cirone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Remo Cirone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:30:05 +0200
Dear Dr Ulrich,
I took the liberty to sent your intriguing draft to Prof. A. Orlandi
(UAq EMC Laboratory,Dept. of Electrical Engineering, University of
L'Aquila).
Please find his reply here below and in the annex.

Sincerely

Remo Cirone

Head of Technologies for Production
ALENIA SPAZIO S.p.A.
Via Pile 60
67100 L'AQUILA
ITALY

TEL: +39.0862.334.457
FAX: +39.0862.334.294

Sent by Alenia Spazio L'Aquila, V. Pile 60, 67100 L'Aquila - Italia.
http://www.alespazio.it
_________________________________

I was intrigued by the note titled ""Is this anything ?" of Dr.
R.Ulrich.

In order to clarify my mind I made some (very simple) considerations
looking the problem on another perspective.
I think that the key issue is what we mean as "available capacitance".
In my opinion it is better to talk about "available charge".

Thanks for sharing this with me,
Sincerely,

Antonio Orlandi