EMBEDDEDNET Archives

October 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:51:30 -0400
Thanks,  Susan, for the correction.  Jeff Miller will be discussing
"Gerbtool Embedded Passive Support" as Wise Software works between design
and computer aided manufacturing making it easier to produce embedded
passive boards.  Jeff's file is not too large on the EPUG site, please
have it in hand for the call from "www.ipc.org/EPUG" in the October 2004
folder.

 I will not moderate - Susan is in charge.   I am returning from EIPC in
Cologne, where there were good papers from Aspocomp and Sanmina/InBoard -
SIMOV, and the interest in embedded passives was pretty high.  I will try
to comment on next telecon.  Please get a consensus whether we need
another short call before we get together in Minneapolis October 24-28 to
work on IPC Standards.

 Denny