DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Cliff Lamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:15:40 -0500
PCB Engineers, Designers & (other) Electronic Interconnect Professionals,

The 4th Annual Research Triangle Park Chapter's table-top PCB Trade Show
will be held on Wednesday, November 3rd from 3:00 to 7:00PM at the RTP
Holiday Inn, 4810 Old Page Rd, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 Phone: (919)
941-6000 http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/rduap?irs=null
<http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/rduap?irs=null>
Driving Directions
FROM WEST: I-40 TO EXIT 282 (PAGE RD). TURN RIGHT FROM RAMP, MAKE IMMEDIATE
RIGHT ONTO CREEKSTONE DR. FROM EAST: I-40 TO EXIT 282 (PAGE RD). TURN RIGHT
FROM RAMP. GO 1/8 MI & TURN RIGHT ONTO CREEKSTONE DR.

I hope you will be able to come by to peruse the table-top exhibits, and to
take advantage of several outstanding free technical presentations, free
food, networking and door prizes.
Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested in PCB design,
CAE tools, fabrication, assembly and test. Contact me for additional details
or see the RTP chapter web site..

Also, a CID+ Workshop and Exam will be held Nov 4th, 5th and 6th at the
McKimmon Center, on the campus of NCSU . http://www.mckimmon.ncsu.edu/
<http://www.mckimmon.ncsu.edu/>
For more information navigate to  <http://dc.ipc.org/education/regnow.htm>
http://dc.ipc.org/education/regnow.htm or contact Christi Poulsen of the IPC
at (847) 790-5327  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
There is still time to sign up!

I hope to see you on November 3rd!

If you have a question or need more info, call me.

Cliff Lamson, C.I.D.+
President, RTP Chapter
IPC Designers Council
919-807-8047