DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:08:04 -0700
7bit
From:
JaMi Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Jack,

Center is Geometric, which in 98% of the time is also the Center of Gravity.

Respecting the "Note" on the Fab Drawing, all joking aside, I would say yes by all
means, and I would additionally put an "arrow" which defines "zero rotation" in any
case that deviated from the normal right reading orientation of the PCB as shown on
the Fab Dwg.

JaMi