TECHNET Archives

September 2004

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:54:57 +0300
Or do like I do and use a programmable keyboard with all these
characters available at a touch! ±°aâãäåîçèéêë?í... etc. (if you don't
see these as symbols and Greek letters, then you may need to reset your
email client for 8 bit and not 7 bit characters).

Brian