TECHNET Archives

September 2004

From:
James Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:16:02 -0700
As one of the younger less technical generation I have submitted the
preceding for review in our strategic planning meeting and after several
action items, follow up review and a vote we have determined that this stuff
is better than any of the email jokes that are distributed throughout the
day to our management staff.
Therefore it will now be required reading for us all.

James