LEADFREE Archives

September 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:42:09 +0100
I do agree it can be difficult but I have to ask the question why?

If you are purchasing PCBs you specify what finish you want.

If your customer is supplying PCBs for you to assembly you should know
what he is procuring for you or you should give him advice on which is
the best choice.

If both finishes are processed correctly buy the supplier they will both
solder, one better than the other!!!!

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM1 4HA, England