DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:47:34 -0700
From:
Bob McCreight <[log in to unmask]>
Looks as though I forgot to include the time in the announcement.
If you would like to check out the Vendors Fair come a little earlier.
Otherwise, I would guess members and visitors will start to gather
in the hotel lounge between 6:00-6:30PM and we'll have a little
informal discussion from 6:30-7:30PM. Get you home early  :-)

http://dcchapters.ipc.org/svc/

Bob McCreight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This month we are going to switch things up a bit :-)

NO HOST, NO SPEAKER, Informal Social get Together!

An Evening Affair, Happy Hour if you will...

In recognition of the International Cadence Usergroup
Conference at the Westin Hotel in Santa Clara we will
gather in the Lobby Lounge (or by the pool) during the
Vendors Fair on Tuesday, September 14, for a little
meet and greet party.

Items of discussion may be the future of IPC Designer
Council in light of recent departures and/or selection
of Topics for future Silicon Valley Chapter meetings.

RSVP is not required but PLEASE reply to
[log in to unmask] so we know to keep an eye out for you
:-) Come early to check out the Vendors Fair in
Ballrooms A-B-C F-G-H from 4:45PM to 7:45PM. For more
info check out the ICUG website at
http://www.cadenceusers.org/

We are interested in seeing how many members would
prefer a meeting After Work rather than Lunch Time.
Those that have regularly attended meetings over the
last couple of years are strongly encouraged to attend
to show their support.

Attendees of the ICUG from other DC chapters should
drop in and introduce themselves. In fact, anyone in
the Conference is welcome to come say HELLO!

For more info on the Silicon Valley Chapter check out
our website: http://dcchapters.ipc.org/svc/