TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:56:37 -0400
Dave

Soft gold does have organics, but they are usually muted. If they are
present to an extent to prevent bonding I am surprised, but it could
happen. If you have a sample from a known good board you might compare
its spectrum to the "bad" surface and see if there is a significant
difference.

Best regards

Lee