TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
Gordon McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gordon McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:11:27 +0100
We had a similar problem with one of our assemblies and the only way we
managed to cure it was to setup the chip wave on the solder machine as
well as the lamda wave {even though there are no components on the
bottomside}. This added turbulance managed to dislodge any flux build
ups and allowed the soldering to occur.

Best Regards

Gordon McAlpine
Manufacturing Manager
Telspec Scotland Ltd

Tel :- 01738 494500
DDI :- 01738 494506
Mobile :- 07710-477336
Fax :- 01738-630012
E-Mail :- [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. It may contain information which is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please return it to
the sender as soon as possible and be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. The views
expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
the Company.