TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
James Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:23:43 -0700
This much NI is used to provide a landing either for pins on an ATE test
board or for key pads. We have several customers including Intel who have
this kind of a call out.

If you want more info. please feel free to contact me off line.

Regards,

James Hofer
Director of Operations
Accurate Circuit Engineering