TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:17:20 -0700
Howard,

I know PCB dust is considered hazardous waste in California as the heavy
metal (lead) can be made airborne due to small particle size. It might be as
well at the federal level. IMHO, it's better to err on the conservative
side. You might want to speak with my wife, Patricia Mealey, Western Reclaim
Manager for Alpha-Fry Technology. She buys back dross and the like in the
Western (and recently added Central) regions. Her office number is
(949)364-6741 M-F 8:00-5:00 PDT. I'm sure she can point you in the right
direction.

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
27291 Jardines
Mission Viejo, Ca. 92692

Phone:949-581-6601
Fax: 949-218-7829 <------NEW!
WWW.QTA.NET

Be true to your work, your word, and your friends.
Henry David Thoreau