TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:15:15 +0200
Speaking dice,
you are two top experts on the stage, I take the opportunity to ask you about this one: do you practice the analysis way by backetching the chips and study them from 'underside'? What acidous process is best for GaAs resp. Si?
Ingemar Hernefjord