TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:14:41 +0200
There's also a kit availiable from www.LeadCheck.com. The kit consists
of swabs that have a lead reactive dye inside.

Daan Terstegge
Thales Communications
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/18/04 03:18PM >>>
You can find a reasonably sensitive, inexpensive and quick spot test
kit
for lead at the following site:

http://www.leadinspector.com/

I'm not too sure that I will use it for more than a quick
verification.
If the part fails or is borderline I'll probably go to a more
sensitive
analytical method.

Rich K /  KEDS