TECHNET Archives

August 2004

From:
"Creswick, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Creswick, Steven
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:15:14 -0400
Oh Ingemar!

I bet you use your plasma cleaner to scope it out too!

Oxygen plasma specifically for presence of organics, and argon-argon/hydrogen for just about all else.

Anil - interesting comments.  Does a good plater have the ability to 'filter out' the free cyanide and organic soup??

Steve Creswick - Gentex Corporation