LEADFREE Archives

August 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Quyen Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:12:46 -0400
HEY G.

HAVE WE LOOKED AT THIS YET?

-----Original Message-----
From: Fites, Robin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LF] Antw: Re: [LF] INTERPRETATION OF EU DIRECTIVES, ETC.

There are test kits for lead in soil that are more sensitive.  An example is
Cole Parmer 99038-00, Lead Soil Test Kit.  I believe this test kit will test
positive for any lead amount that is greater than 400 ppm.  The sample size
can be reduced if a higher limit for lead is desired.

Robin Fites
Principal Materials Engineer
Harman/Becker Automotive Systems
1201 S. Ohio St.
Martinsville, IN 46151
Phone 765-352-2351
Fax 765-342-0478
[log in to unmask] - Note new e-mail address.
nospam231