LEADFREE Archives

August 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:22:02 +0700
Dear Mark,
Usually people switch to Sn 97% Cu 3% for lead free application that
operate in high temp environment.  I have supplied to various radiator
and transformer companies that require high temp lead free solder. I
hope you can try this lead free composition.

Danny Natalegawa
PT Ropicon Victorindo Sejati
Jl Kayu Besar 8 Block D3 No 6
Jakarta Barat - Indonesia