TECHNET Archives

July 2004

From:
Glenn Pelkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:01:43 -0700
Hi Helena,

We implemented an automated, animated, training program.  We started with
some basic powerpoint slides, similar to any training program.  Then
inserted this add-on where a little character comes on screen and talks to
the folks.  He floats around, points, and talks about the slide.  There's
all sorts of characters to choose from, no need to pull your expert out,
schedule multiple sessions, and the audience is entertained.  It works great
for us.

http://www.voxproxy.com/index.swf

Glenn