TECHNET Archives

July 2004

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:12:14 -0700
        Hi Collins:
                        We are using an Arbor press No 1 that we had here. It is about 19 inches tall, so this size or bigger will do the job.  The support block shaped like a wide teeth comb and a metal block that is placed on top of the connector cost 700 dls. That is all required. The company that sells the connectors should also sell the support block and metal block.

        Bolt down the support block to the press base. Install metal block to arbor.       Place connector on board,( check orientation ) and both over the support block. Pull down on lever, that simple.

        You may have to disengage gears and reengage them to have lever horizontal when metal block makes contact with connector. Wish you good luck
        Regards,

        Ramon