TECHNET Archives

July 2004

From:
"Douglas O. Pauls" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:08:26 -0500
Thank you Graham.  A possibility, but then you have to cycle them in and
out.  Since we have the outlets available, a simple tranformer would be
easiest.

Doug Pauls

                      Graham Naisbitt
                      <Graham.Naisbitt@CON        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      COAT.CO.UK>                 cc:
                      Sent by: TechNet            Subject:  Re: [TN] AA Adaptor

                      07/16/2004 09:54 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "TechNet E-Mail
                      Forum."; Please
                      respond to Graham
                      Naisbitt

Doug

How about re-chargeable NiCads?....or are they to be banned soon ;-0

--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

Golf Quote of the week: He took a swing like a man with a wasp under his
shirt and his pants on fire, trying to impale a butterfly on the end of a
scythe!

Cell: 079 6858 2121
Office: +44 (0)1252 813706

Concoat Limited - Engineering Reliability in Electronics

NEW Additional Web address: www.conformalcoating.com

www.concoat.co.uk     www.concoatsystems.com

http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
http://www.ipc.org/contentpage.asp?Pageid=4.3.16 for