TECHNET Archives

July 2004

From:
Dave Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:34:09 -0500
Wow, this is fantastic! Will you adopt me? Earl needs to get this in his
next book. We went to seminars and meetings and have read paper after paper.
I have been putting together a project scope for two months and have the
individual pieces identified but never in one place. Thank you Mike.
Dave Chapman
CSI