LEADFREE Archives

July 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chuck Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:17:24 -0700
Brian:
I believe WEEE kicks in in August 2005, and RoHS in July 2006.  However, they still
need to be implemented by each of the member states passing their own laws. I think
most of the larger EU member states will have something in place so that producers
will have to be prepared by those dates even if some of the other member states don't
pass their own laws.

Chuck Dolci