TECHNET Archives

June 2004

From:
Lum Wee Mei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:00:55 +0800
Brian,

What a good bit of historical background on EDCF!  'Younger generation'
 is only interested in modern technologies and their application. How
many actually have interest in the "great great grand parents " of these
modern technologies.

It is a treasure to have people like you around. There is a saying in
Chinese that goes something like this : "A family that have an old
member, is a family that have a treasure!"

Regards,
Wee Mei