TECHNET Archives

June 2004

From:
Nick Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:38:43 -0500
Joe,
There is another way besides IC.  Use localized testing methods to determine
if there are any residue issues. The test can be performed on the
manufacturing floor in less than five minutes.  I would be more than happy
to share information on this if you are interested.

Best regards,
Nick

  _____

Nick Bauer