TECHNET Archives

June 2004

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:34:47 +0200
Hi Lance

The maximum time above 200 degrees of 20 seconds makes this part
practically unsuitable for reflow soldering. The heavier parts on your
board will see even lower temperatures, and this will be insufficient
for proper reflow.

Daan Terstegge
Thales Communications
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/23/04 02:51pm >>>
Thanks Guy;

I'll pass this info along to the manufacturing engineer.  At present
we
welcome all suggestions.

Thanks again

                        P.  Lance Mayes
                        Mfg. Trainer

Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
06/23/04 05:48 AM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Guy
Ramsey