TECHNET Archives

June 2004

From:
Lakshmi Dwivedula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:32:49 -0400
Ken,

You can send a sample of an airvac nozzle and a sketch of what you need to
your tool and fixture fabricator and ask for a quote. It will be probably
half of what you got from Airvac. If the material is titanium, it would be
costly. If you go for stainless steel it will be cheaper.
What size do you need? Our plant is closing, so if we have, I will check if
they can be sold to you.

Regards,
Lakshmi