TECHNET Archives

June 2004

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:45:27 +0200
I use to open some japanese consumer products up and then, and I'm constantly
impressed by the extremely clean boards. Opened my JVC VCR recently, enjoyed the
sight...sooo clean!
Now, Brian, what do you think japs use for cleaning their boards? U/S?

/Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems