LEADFREE Archives

June 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:25:38 +0000
I just use a srandard range of cleaning solvents when I do testing. On many
occasions I don't clean but the dye still find its way in.

A product I often us is safewash for cleaning and preping samples, its a semi
aqueous cleaner.

Tel +44 01245 351502
Fax +44 01245 496123
Web www.leadfreesoldering.com