LEADFREE Archives

June 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:42:34 -0500
Leo,

As far as I'm aware, medical devices aren't even mentioned in RoHS.

In the WEEE directive,  medical devices are covered in ANNEX IB, item #8
(on page 13). Seems to cover just about any medical device with the
exception of "implanted & infected products"

Rich Kraszewski
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - KEDS
Phone:  260.925.8919