TECHNET Archives

May 2004

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 07:54:42 -0400
250°C !  Only the flux directly in contact with the soldering tools would
see that temperature. Heck our wave temp isn't 250°C. So, what is the
physical change? Are you saying then: Low-residue fluxes may not require
cleaning because the low level of activators remaining are trapped in a
residue that may contain them safely, in some end use environments?