TECHNET Archives

May 2004

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 20:40:02 -0500
Please let me clarify that there are a number of privately published hard copy and online documents that have various degrees of similarity to IPC-7711A/7721A standard for rework, modification and repair of printed circuit assemblies.

IPC has not approved or licensed anyone to publish  IPC-7711 or IPC-7721 online.

Jack Crawford
Director, Certification and Assembly Technology
847-790-5393
fax 847-504-2393