TECHNET Archives

May 2004

From:
Eric CHRISTISON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 17:45:01 +0100
It's a mobile phone application.

Salt mist is often used as a way of obtaining a measure of the general
corrosion resistance of an assembly. However I'm sure you could spend your
coffee break thinking up salty environments anywhere in the world that a
mobile phone could experience....

Eric Christison Msc
Mechanical Engineer
Consumer & Micro Group - Imaging Division
STMicroelectronics
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh
EH12 7BF