TECHNET Archives

May 2004

From:
David Douthit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 17:51:32 -0700
Cal,

You should seriously consider sending several to some labs to determine
what sort of contaminants are present.

1. No Clean is a misnomer It should read No Flux Removal. Depending on
the Class (1, 2, or 3)
    the cleanliness requirements of the components and boards must be
determined prior to soldering .

2. You have no idea where these parts have been stored, or how they've
been handeled, or how many
     times they've been repacked and shipped.

Are they $9,000 apiece or is the whole lot valued at that?

David A. Douthit
Manager
LoCan LLC