LEADFREE Archives

May 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chuck Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 12:03:42 -0700
This reminds me of the aphorism "Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe is winning."

The same might be said for hardware engineers. I guess there is just no way to design
and make an idiot-proof product.

Chuck Dolci