LEADFREE Archives

May 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 22:04:36 +0200
RE: [LF] Lead Free Wave Solder Alloy TemperaturesHello LF,
as there were a few more "leadfreers" interested in the presentation, let me give you a "sneak preview". It's only fair, as I worked in quite some information which I gained from this valuable forum. The PDF can be downloaded from
www.weichloeten.de/rutronik/ta-leadfree-1.pdf
I hope it works for you all - if not please tell me. By the way, it may take a while, it's ca. 5MB, due to many pictures. There are a few left over german comments in it, sorry for that, it was a little late last night when I translated it.

Best regards

Thomas Ahrens, Boostedt
e-mail [log in to unmask]