LEADFREE Archives

May 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Jowan Iven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 22:35:13 +0200
During some solderpaste trials we've noticed that a paste  (3% silver SAC
alloy) showed less tombstoning than another paste (SAC with 4% silver).
The pastes are from a different brand.
I tend to think that the lower silver content reduces tombstoning and we are
going to do more trials to verify this.
But, question to you all;  is there any other data out there that confirmes
my findings?

Regards

Jowan Iven