TECHNET Archives

April 2004

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:05:44 -0400
Jeffrey,

In my former lives we had used different colored solder masks, Red for R&D, Blue for Pilot and Green for Production.

The rule was red boards could not ship without "papal dispensation", blue boards were expected to be shippable with necessary operational modifications and green should be modification free production stuff.

Phil Nutting