TECHNET Archives

April 2004

From:
Yordan Venev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:16:41 +0300
Hi Charles!
Can it be by chance we have same customers?! Just kidding! Have you tried to
sign a kind of agreement on the issue with the customer? I think it could at
least establish/add new rules to the usual contracts with the customer. Most
important, of course, is the customer to be aware of the assembling process
and all related activities, thus no need to convince one "Earth is a globe"!