TECHNET Archives

April 2004

From:
Lance Mayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:37:26 -0600
Marie;

I ordered some disposable wrist straps and I have been testing these out
on this lady. So far it has been working.  The part number is 2209 from
the 3M company. I ordered them from one of those technical catalogs.  The
way that I do it is, I cut a strip as long as I need to for around her
wrist, then I peel to expose the sticky tape  and place it around her arm.
 I then fold back a portion of the ESD black conductor to touch the face
of her ESD strap that makes the contact with the skin.  It works, one
wrist strap  can be cut into enough strips for about a week.  Hope maybe
this helps you too.

Thanks

                        P.  Lance Mayes
                        Mfg. Trainer

"Dobbs, Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
02/26/04 10:57 AM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to "Dobbs,
Marie"