TECHNET Archives

April 2004

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:41:29 -0400
Brian,

How about using some of the "No-Alox" electrical "grease" that is used when connecting aluminum wires to copper wires on our house wiring?  The electric company uses this stuff all the time on the aluminum wires that come from the utility pole in the street that are connected to the copper wires that go to the power distribution panel in the house for the sole purpose of preventing dissimilar metal corrosion.

Let me know if you need more manufacturer's info.  Your local electrical supply house should have this in stock.

Phil Nutting