TECHNET Archives

April 2004

From:
Roger Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:30:13 -0400
My co-worker and I both received emails yesterday with *.pif attachments.
These are usually viruses.  We both received emails from
"*photocircuits.com" with the *.pif attachments.  If you receive an email
with a very odd subject and body content and with the *.pif attachment,
don't open it!  Do a shift delete on it to permanently delete it.

Roger