LEADFREE Archives

April 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:01:49 +0100
I will get the reviews together and post them for all.

Yes I have investigated the issue of plating breakdown of soldering and
de-soldering tips. All the suppliers do have solutions and controls in
place, but most of the problem is overcome through education just like
with no-clean, turn the irons off when not in use!!!!

Its amazing when you leave the factory in the evening and the whole of
the show floor is illuminated with little green or yellow LED's

Bob Willis
2 Fourth Ave, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM1 4HA, England
Tel: 01245 351502